Abstract authors have been notified of acceptance. If you did not receive your status notification please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstract submission for the 5th International Conference on Chemical Looping 2018 is now open. The abstract submission deadline is March 15, 2018. If space is available after the deadline we may still take submissions for abstract posters.
Guidelines for Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are responsible for the literary standard of submitted abstracts. Failure in the use of language may lead to immediate rejection of the abstract.
- Abstract submissions should be a .doc or .docx file.
- The text of the abstract (excluding title, authors, and affiliations) cannot exceed 400 words.
- Rename abstract file name prior to uploading to reflect presenting author as "LASTNAME_FIRSTINITIAL.doc".
- The abstract template below should be used for all submissions.
- Abstracts should not exceed one page in length.
- Chemical looping combustion
- Chemical looping gasification/reforming
- Carbonate looping technology
- Novel chemical looping processes
- Chemical looping materials/oxygen carriers
- Chemical looping reactor design and operation
- Modeling of chemical looping systems
- Pilot plants and scale-up
Please use the abstract template provided HERE
The abstract submission site will ask you to create an account with an email and password. After creating an account, select "Submit Abstract" again to add additional author details and upload your abstract document.