- The total time for each speaker, including question-and-answer after the presentation, is 20 minutes. Authors are encouraged to target 15 minutes for the presentation to ensure the program stays on schedule.
- Please refer to the final program on the website for the day and time for your presentation.
- Please prepare your presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint. The conference room will be equipped with a PC computer running Windows and Microsoft Office 2016. Please bring your presentation on a USB stick (thumb drive) and be sure to upload it well in advance of your presentation. If your presentation contains videos, please embed those into the presentation.
- Posters should be printed in portrait orientation, with a maximum size of 48 inches tall by 36 inches wide (121 cm tall by 91 cm wide).
- Authors are invited to set up their posters between 4 and 6 PM on Monday, September 24 or before 8 AM on Tuesday, September 25 and should be present at their posters for presentation/discussion during the poster session.
- Posters can be printed on paper or cloth. A foam board for mounting the poster will be provided, as will supplies to mount your poster to the poster board.